This farmhouse is situated in a tranquil countryside area on the outskirts of the village of Sannat Gozo, just a few minutes’ drive from picturesque Xlendi Bay and Gozo’s historic capital city, Victoria.
This beautifully restored farmhouse, built over 250 years ago is abound with typical original features such as arches, wooden beams, rubble walls and mangers. It offers a unique opportunity for its guests to be taken back in time - yet still enjoy all the modern conveniences and comforts.
• Fully equipped kitchen
• Spacious sitting/living mill room
• Three double bedrooms (2 with en suite)
• One single bedroom.
• Separate main bathroom
• Terraces, private swimming pool
• Sun beds
• Cable television
• Card phone
• Washing machine
• Food pack upon arrival: for bookings of 1 week and over
• Maid service weekly: for bookings of 1 week and over
• All bed linens and towels provided
• Sleeps 7-8 persons
Fill in the form Below and we will get back to you: